Advertisements & Editorial mentions based in the Southern California area.

Advertisements & Editorial mentions based in the Southern California area.
This blog is for the "B.F.A.B." dancer; the dancer BORN FROM A BOOMBOX. The dancers who move to the beat of their own heart at best their ability. The dancers whose bodies can't help themselves from reacting to the music. From the crypt to the moon walkers, from ballet to street. We invite dancers of all ages and level's. Moderate, beginners, intermediate, experts, and the ones beyond our imagination. Join in, blog, comment, post and share your opinion's about the beautiful art which we call dance! Photo compliments of Culture Shock San Diego, Graffiti Life, 2009. photo credit: Chris Keeney Photography

Friday, January 14, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the wall, whose the better dancer of all!


Who dances in front of the mirror anymore? Is it just me or does it seem like the 'you can only do alone with the door locked hobby' is dying out? I hope not! After all isn't dancing in the mirror the best way to rehearse our dance moves. If your a dancer looking to perfect your craft, trust me the mirror is your best friend. You would be surprised how fast a dance session in front of the mirror can brighten up your day. And not only can dancing in front of the mirror put a smile on a face, but watching dancers on Youtube bust a move in front of there mirror's can evoke a few laughs from viewers watching at home.

Last night I stayed up surfing through youtube videos of people dancing in front of there mirror at home. I saw all kinds of moves being busted. Some good, some bad, and some very POW POW POW, if you know what I mean. I saw girls with train & cabooses doing the "DUN DUN DUN DUNNN!" I thought my computer screen was going to explode. Along the top notch pop lock and dropping, I encountered some internet crypt walking, gypsy belly dancing while other's clearly came back from watching Black Swan as their toes stayed more pointed than the needle nose of my next door neighbor.

Some danced in booty shorts & braw's while other's danced in sweatpants and t-shirts. Regardless of what they were wearing, watching them get down was quite the entertainment.

Here are a few of the links to the videos of people dancing in the mirror that got my attention!

COPY & PASTE THE URL TO VIEW WHO WE THOUGHT WERE THE BEST AT HOME DANCERS ON YOUTUBE. PLUS WATCH YOURS TRULY BREAK IT DOWN!!


This is a young girl from suburbs know how to get JIGGY
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3-BYEJLvMs

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jO_0gM6TDI&feature=related

A young teen doing a very confident number to Akon's "Beautiful"
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJ3OVcfIZs&feature=related

YOURS TRULY DANCING AT HOME:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfyKkakCnI
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkM_6ZEJeY

4 comments:

  1. haha dancing in the mirror is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started dancing in front of the mirror & then all of a sudden it cracked

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dancing in the mirror! I pretend I'm Fergie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should see me in front of the mirror, I go ALL OUT!

    ReplyDelete